Update : May 26, 2007: Did a bit more work but Pencil Proofs are no longer enough. I’m impatiently waiting to get hold of supplies (roller and ink) to take my first print and then make further corrections.
Update: May 23, 2007 : The drawing on the lino confused me and i took this first pencil proof to check on my progress and boy was i surprised! I could make out almost nothing! Went back and added more lines and borders…. and took another pencil proof. This has then been further enhanced digitally to see what it would look like if it were black ink. Lots more work needs to be done. I’ll update this post with the changes.
Update: June 15, 2007 : Used Speedball water based black ink to take a print. Read more about it on Maya. I have ended up liking the linocut block more than the print and plan to frame that instead!!